Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1/4 life crisis

I know people talk at great lengths about going through a midlife crisis...but what about when you have a 1/4 life crisis..

It 100% happens to most 20 - 25 young adults....well that is just the thing, are you an adult? Are you still supposed to enjoy the freedom of your twenties? Should you be career driven..what if you still have no idea what your career should be. Is it time to be thinking about settling down and getting married starting a family?

There are so many pressures. Family pressures to bring home the babies, social pressures to climb the latter and not settle down too quickly.


All of it is so stressful it could give you an ulcer.


I think it is such a weird place to be...I know I want to one day get married but I don't think I am ready yet, but I do find myself lingering at the bridal magazine section. I want to climb the corporate latter, but I struggle with maintaining the proper work life balance. It is a constant battle...a struggle to find that perfect balance for each individual person.


I think that is the real challenge, for each person it is a different struggle. Each person has different things they are trying to figure out and what they are trying to achieve.

Maybe that is why people say they loves their 30's so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment