Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meeting up with old friends



This is something I LOVE TO DO. But in times like these it is tough. Because old friends who you haven't had contact with in forever mean that inviting them over for game night is just not an option! You have to go for coffee or tapas or drinks. All of which are fun to do but none are free.

I always think to my closest friends who I can invite over to play games, drink tea or simply gossip and chit chat for hours. These are the friends to hold on to in an economy like this. This are the friends that will help you get rich (because of all the moneyyou will save on eating out) and will be there for you no matter what. I have 3 friends like this maybe 4, and they are wonderful people!



They will also tell you if you ass looks large in a skirt and let me just say THANK GOODNESS for these kind of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment